- This event has passed.
Learning disability and autism Brooklands Hospital recruitment event
March 31 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
We’re expanding our learning disability and autism services at Brooklands Hospital, Solihull, with the opening of Rainbow Unit; a brand-new purpose-built low-secure facility for men with autism.
Come along to our drop-in recruitment day to discover the wide variety of exciting roles based in the new unit and across the wider Brooklands site, and what a career in our learning disability and autism services can do for you.
Who can attend?
Anyone who is interested in a role in our speciality learning disability and autism services is welcome to attend and meet our teams. For some roles, we will be offering on-the-day interviews. These include:
- qualified nurses (band 5 and band 6)
- nurse associates
- qualified and aspiring healthcare assistants
What to expect on the day:
- presentations from our specialist teams
- opportunities to hear from colleagues about their learning and development journey and how the Trust can support you too
- on-the-day interviews and job offers for some roles.
To be interviewed please bring:
- information you think could be relevant to your application, such as a CV or supporting information
- photographic ID (such as a passport or driving license)
- evidence of continued professional development (such as certificates)
- proof of registration (if you’re a qualified registered professional).
Register your place today by calling 0121 329 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.