Health and Social Care Employability Academy
The NHS Health and Social Care Employability Academy aims to create meaningful and accessible training and employment opportunities for people from lots of different backgrounds in Coventry and Warwickshire.
It is a collaboration between organisations across the Coventry and Warwickshire Integrated Care System (ICS) and is led by four local NHS Trusts:
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
- University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- George Elliot Hospital NHS Trust
- South Warwickshire University NHS Foundation Trust
The employability academy also works closely with local authorities, charity organisations and education providers.
Who does the NHS Health and Social Care Employability Academy support?
We recognise some of the best talent comes from some of the most overlooked and socially excluded groups, and this is something we are passionate about changing. The NHS Health and Social Care Employability Academy supports people living in Coventry and Warwickshire who identify with any of the following groups:
- people who are disabled or neurodiverse
- people who are a care leaver or looked after child
- people with refugee status
- people from other disadvantaged groups.
To express an interest in the employability academy, for you or on behalf of somebody else, please complete this short form.
You can also contact the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 02476 968744.